We can all use a little (or a lot) more ginger in our lives!!
One of Gracious Living’s Top Ten Superfoods: Healing GINGER.
Let’s review Ginger Highlights:
- High in antioxidants
- Anti-microbial (Helps kill bacteria)
- Stimulates circulation (which means it helps to cleanse and detoxify the blood)
- Helps to lower cholesterol
- Relieves indigestion
- Excellent for nausea, vomiting and motion sickness
- Helps with constipation
- Helps with hot flashes
- Relieves headaches
- Reduces arthritic pain
- Supports kidney health
- High in potassium (alkalizing)
- Helps to reset the metabolism
- May help to prevent heart attacks
How to use Ginger? See some tips below:
* Try my easy, HYDRATING, ANTI-INFLAMMATORY homemade hot or iced Ginger Tea.
* I love using ginger in my raw, vegan smoothies…try Gracious living Carrot Cake Smoothie.
* Delicious Raw, Vegan Holiday (or any day!) recipes incorporating Ginger.
Check out Gracious Living Ginger Tips on my video below!
Namaste Andrew Baerthel Film Productions.