These macaroons won’t leave you marooned. Filled with protein and natural good stuff, this great-tasting treat provides the perfect on-the-go nutrition!
These cute l’il protein macaroons are packed with protein and all-natural goodness to keep your immune system and organ health functioning with ease and strength. Minimal time in the kitchen and you can make enough for the week. Great to eat as a high protein, gluten-free, refined sugar-free, chemical-free DELICIOUS snack on the go. I love these for breakfast, too!
GLO Protein Macaroons
Plantbased, Vegan, Gluten-free INGREDIENTS:
- 1 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons yacon syrup (or coconut nectar, maple syrup, or raw honey)
- 2 tablespoons brain octane oil (or melted raw, organic, unprocessed coconut oil)
- 1/2 cup ground pecans
- 1 serving scoop (about 2 tablespoons) Sunwarrior Vanilla Classic Plus Protein
- Put pecans in food processor and grind into powder. Add remaining ingredients and pulse until mixed evenly. If it is too dry, add 1 more teaspoon of coconut oil. Roll into bite size balls.
- Store in container in freezer or fridge.
- Eat and enjoy this snack that is SO GOOD and so good for you!
Roll into balls. Roll into shredded coconut, raw cacao powder, cinnamon, sesame seeds, or ground up nuts of choice.
- Use almonds or hazelnuts instead of pecans
- Use Brazil nuts instead of pecans
- Use hemp seeds or sesame seeds instead of nuts