As seen in Sweat Equity Magazine Dec 2014/Jan 2015 Issue! Page 46. Sweat Equity can be found on newsstands in all Walmart, Chapters/Indigo, and Whole Foods locations across Canada, and can also be downloaded at iTunes.
*Plant powered, golden protein from SUNWARRIOR.
Cheers to good health! Happy holidays!
Gracious Living Lifestyle HOLIDAY HAZLENUT NOG!!
- 1.5-2 cups unsweetened hazelnut milk (cashew milk is delicious, too)
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (or natural sweetener of your choice)
- 1/2 tsp Ceylon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger (or a small chunk of fresh ginger)
- 1/3 tsp ground cardamom
- Tiny pinch ground nutmeg
- Tiny pinch ground cloves
- A pinch of sea saltBlend till creamy smooth with a handful of ice.
- Top with sprinkled cinnamon and crushed up hazelnut crumbs. Festive, delicious, and healthy for you!**For added protein before or after a workout, or for a meal, add a serving of Sunwarrior WarriorBlend VANILLA protein powder that helps to fuel and repair your body.
Just in time for the holidays, this plant-based, dairy-free, refined sugar-free smoothie is filled with healthy nutrients and spices, but free from the heavy creams and sugars that a traditional egg nog contains, contributing to great, energized health.
Serve it in a martini glass for a beautiful presentation!
You are what you eat.
You are what you think.
~Gracious Living Lifestyle XO