Eat aloe vera she says??!
Most people only know about the topical applications of aloe vera gel for sunburns. But, it is a superfood with huge healing, medicinal powers that are useful for both external and internal use. Eat aloe vera she says??!
I use fresh aloe vera regularly in my smoothies! click HERE.
I make face masks out of fresh aloe vera! click HERE. and HERE.
I rub a small piece of fresh aloe vera on my face to moisturize, tighten, and reduce puffiness.
It’s great under the eyes, too.
Aloe vera tends to work wonders for anyone suffering from digestion & constipation issues.
However, this herb contains chemicals, called anthraquinones, which MAY have a laxative effect and MAY cause diarrhea, so back off on the amount, or frequency, if this is happening.
Aloe Vera contains 20 amino acids which are essential for the production of muscle tissue . 8 of these cannot be produced by the body and must be found within the diet. Also provides over 7 key enzymes which enhance nutrient absorption and helps breakdown food.
Minerals within Aloe Vera include Calcium, Chromium, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Potassium, Sodium and Zinc. These are all essential components to good health.
Furthermore Aloe Vera contains vitamins A, C, D, E, B, B-1, B-2, Choline, B12,and Folic Acid all with their own unique benefits. This repertoire of nutritional content will aid the body with countless processes and further highlights the significant contributions Aloe Vera can make to our health.
The above scientific facts can only go so far in explaining the medicinal phenomenon of Aloe Vera as it is the synergy from the combination of all the above properties that truly gives the plant such divine healing strength.
According to the research done by the Health Ranger and nutritionist, Mike Adams,
aloe vera offers potent, natural medicine that:
• Halts the growth of cancer tumors.
• Lowers high cholesterol.
• Repairs “sludge blood” and reverses “sticky blood”.
• Boosts the oxygenation of your blood.
• Eases inflammation and soothes arthritis pain.
• Protects the body from oxidative stress.
• Prevents kidney stones and protects the body from oxalates in coffee and tea.
• Alkalizes the body, helping to balance overly acidic dietary habits.
• Cures ulcers, IBS, Crohn’s disease and other digestive disorders.
• Reduces high blood pressure natural, by treating the cause, not just the symptoms.
• Nourishes the body with minerals, vitamins, enzymes and glyconutrients.
• Accelerates healing from physical burns and radiation burns.
• Replaces dozens of first aid products, makes bandages and antibacterial sprays obsolete.
• Halts colon cancer, heals the intestines and lubricates the digestive tract.
• Ends constipation.
• Stabilizes blood sugar and reduces triglycerides in diabetics.
• Prevents and treats candida infections.
• Protects the kidneys from disease.
• Functions as nature’s own “sports drink” for electrolyte balance, making common sports drinks obsolete.
• Boosts cardiovascular performance and physical endurance.
• Speeds recovery from injury or physical exertion.
• Hydrates the skin, accelerates skin repair.
Read more: http://www.naturalnews.com
According to the Health Ranger, it’s best to add the aloe vera as the LAST ingredient so it gets blended the least, thereby minimizing any potential shredding of the polysaccharides.
So whether you’re using raw aloe vera gel or a dried aloe vera powder, blend all your other ingredients first, adding aloe vera as the last ingredient. Try to blend the aloe for the shortest time necessary.
**GROW YOUR OWN ALOE VERA:
**Check out my videos on using ALOE VERA in smoothies: